Beehive Sewing Studio + WorkspaceAddress: 271 Pleasant Street
Town: Northampton, MA 01060
Telephone: (413) 345-8201
Web site: http://beehivesewing.com/
Ever wish you could use a sewing machine, just for an hour? Thought about buying your own machine, but don’t have a place to keep it? Who has the luxury of a dedicated sewing or craft room these days, stocked with tools, equipment, and workspace? Beehive Sewing Studio + Workspace, LLC is here for you!
Beehive Sewing Studio + Workspace is the Valley’s first pay-as-you-go sewing studio and workspace. You pay by the hour and stay as long as you need. Not a master sewist yet? Take one of our classes or workshops, taught by accomplished local seamstresses, fiber artists, and fabric artisans.
Our Sewing Studio Equipment
In addition to our sewing machines, the studio also features the following equipment:
- Two Rowenta “Steam Station” irons. These commercial-grade irons have a long reach, a large reservoir, and get hotter than your standard home iron.
- Two 8′ cutting tables with self-healing cutting mats.
- Fiskars and Olfa 45mm rotary cutters.
- Fiskars 8″ bent shears.
- Omni-grid 3.5″ x 24″ clear quilting rulers.
- One pair of heavy duty electric scissors.
- Three grommet/snap-setting tools.
- Tailor’s tapes (120″).
- A variety of presser feet, including: walking foot, over edge foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, ruffler foot, vinyl foot, embroidery guide foot, ditch quilting foot, 1/4″ foot, open-toe free-motion foot, and more to come!
- Notions and supplies for sale, including hand and machine needles, bobbins, threads, shears, snips, seam rippers, and other essentials.
Sunday: 11AM to 6PM
Tuesday: BY APPOINTMENT
Wednesday: 11AM to 6PM
Thursday: 11AM to 6PM
Friday: 11AM to 8PM
Saturday: 11AM to 8PM