Artisans of WMASS is a non-profit collective of artists, hand crafters, business owners, community members, and artisans who live, work, and play right here in the four counties of Western Massachusetts. Our mission is to serve as a cooperative organization educating and collaborating with local communities as we strive to highlight the importance of a vibrant creative culture and emphasize the considerable benefits of buying locally.
Our goals are to:
- Nurture a cooperative Organization of artists, artisans, businesses and community members;
- Build creative collaborations within our local communities;
- Educate the public about the benefits of a creative culture and economy;
- Mentor and support local artists and artisans in their work and businesses;
- Develop and create local events for members and the public; and
- Collaborate with other artist and art advocacy groups in Western Massachusetts.
Looking for that one of a kind piece?